Hot~ Hot~ Hot~



The weather is so HOT recently so if got no class or any activity, i'd rather sit at home than go out... I even eat maggie at home rather than out for lunch as it is really too hot outside... Well, besides hot, I have to admit that i'm lazy to walk out..hehe. But during the day that got class I still need to walk out from my cold bedroom ( there is aircond in my room..hehe).
Always expose to hot sun will make us become darken and even skin cancer due to the uv light. So in order to prevent this, an umbrella is needed. Besides that, we even wear jacket to prevent from getting darker..hehe.. last but not least, we wear sun glasses to protect our eyes as well..haha
Don't believe? Look at the photos below:

Umbrella, jacket and sunglasses
















sky and jo playing under the hot sun..


Lol... Posing somemore

Category:

0 comments:

Post a Comment