Contact Lens vs Black Frame Spec

If you followed up the fashion trend recently im sure you will noticed that Contact lens and black frame spec have become the trend for the youngers nowadays. These two things really attracted me as i have never try black frame spec and contact lens before. I found that those gals with contact lens looks pretty and cute.. Erm or we should call it cosmetic lens as it has become a part of make up step for gals nowadays. Many likes black frame spec also, you will found that when wearing the black frame spec you will totally look different from previous. So without hesitated i've bought a pair of cosmetic lens to try up. I'm quite satisfied with it as it make my eyes look bigger..hehe.. I just tried the lens with brown, grey and black so far as i still not dare to try those colourful lens. But till now i still haven't own a black frame spec so i jz play with my sis's spec :p

Me..with black contact lens

with my sis black frame spec

Category:

0 comments:

Post a Comment